Get creative this Halloween with some fun treats to serve at home, at work, or just for yourself!
Spooky Banana Ghosts
- Bananas, sliced in half
- Peanut butter or nut butter alternative (try sunflower seed butter)
- Dark chocolate chips or raisins
- Slice bananas into halves.
- Using the peanut butter or nut butter alternative, add three dots to the banana half to make two eyes and a mouth.
- Place the raisins or chocolate chips on the banana.
No-Bake Pumpkin Patch Protein Bites
- 2 cups dry oats
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, almond butter, or Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed (or hemp seed)
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Bonus: add in some cranberries or dried cherries for some tart flavor!
Easy! Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, starting with the dry ingredients, then the wet ingredients. Mix into 1-inch balls, and place on parchment paper. Eat raw, or store in the freezer for another day!
Clementine Pumpkin Patch
Simply peel a handful of clementines and top with something green, such as celery stalk, or a green jellybean. It will look like a beautiful fall pumpkin patch you can pair next to your banana ghosts!