Employers will Love:
- The low-barrier to entry makes NutriSavings a key component of a comprehensive wellness program offering.
- Measurable results over time translates to healthier and more productive employees.
- Robust educational material provided through the NutriSavings web site and mobile app focuses on nutritional education.
- Potential reduction in health care costs due to participants' improved shopping decisions.
- Participant privacy is ensured.
Simplify Your Employees' Health
NutriSavings provides an easy-to-implement wellness program designed to help employees make better grocery decisions. The incentives and educational material available support a company’s goal of empowering healthier, more productive employees.
NutriSaving’s robust reporting capabilities will help the HR department understand how the program is being utilized and the health care savings the company is realizing, while ensuring the privacy of each individual participant.
""What better way to encourage people to eat well than to put money
in their pockets for choosing healthy foods”
- Eric H. Schultz, President and CEO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
How Does NutriSavings Work?
Sign Up at Work
Employees learn about the NutriSavings program through their employer or health insurance company and opt-in to the program.
Use Rewards Card
By registering online with a rewards card or unique ID, employees are ready to shop and participate in the program!
Participants gain instant access to offers on particular health-focused products and earn cash rewards for their healthy choices.
- With a comprehensive website and mobile app
- Recipes and nutritional tips available, 24-7
- Every shopping trip is an opportunity to improve their nutritional score
- Enjoy enhanced productivity from a healthier workforce
- Manage health care costs more effectively
- See measurable results from the program